13.7.11

A veces uno está al pedo en clase, y tiene compañeras como S que llevan libros tan copados como el de Taringa donde pueden encontrarse cosas como esta, la traducción al inglés de las típicas frases argentinas, muy bueno.

1. make me the leg: haceme la pata
2. blog me the quichuan flute: soplame la quena
3. for if the flies: por si las moscas
4. eye to the louse: ojo al piojo
5. wait me a charlie: esperame un cachito
6. you have me tired, you have me: me tenés cansado, me tenés
7. what a white face, crazy man!: que cara pálida, loco!
8. the fifth lining of the ass: el quinto forro del orto
9. go to know: andá a saber
10. catch yourself Catherine: agarrate Catalina
11. you are ticket: sos boleta
12. boy, you are sucked: nene, estás chupado.
13. I made myself the rat: me hice la rata
14. that's my chicken: ese es mi pollo
15. throw me the rubber: tirame la goma
16. to another thing butterfly: a otra cosa mariposa
17. like who doesn't want the thing: como quien no quiere la cosa
18. I don't give more: no doy más
19. he is bigger balled than the pigeons: es más boludo que las palomas
20. little potato for the parrot: papita pa'l loro
21. to take oneself the vessel: tomarse el buque
22. not to hunt one: no cazar una
23. each two for three: cada dos por tres
24. what face is the onion: que cara está la cebolla
25. it doesn't happened orange: no pasa naranja
26. what a handrail!: que baranda!
27. the female pig & the twenty: la chancha y los veinte
28. to spend a person: gastar a una persona
29. we are all alive: somos todos vivos
30. turkey's age: la edad del pavo
31. lets go yet!: vamos todavía!
32. I'm made bag: estoy hecho bolsa

33. send fruit: mandá fruta
34. to be a dead little fly: ser una mosquita muerta
35. are you drinking my hair?: me estás tomando el pelo?
36. it went me like the uss: me fue como el culo
37. go to sing to Gardel: andá a cantarle a Gardel
38. you have my balls filled: me tenés las bolas llenas
39. hurrah pepe's wife!: ¡viva la pepa!
40. the shell of your sister: la concha de tu hermana
41. he doesn't give foot with ball: no da pie con bola
42. to cry to the church: a llorar a la iglesia
43. to do egg: hacer huevo
44. it sucks me one egg: me chupa un huevo
45. I'm until the hands: estoy hasta las manos
46. as boring as licking a nail: más aburrido que chupar un clavo
47. do what it sings yourself: hace lo que se te cante
48. between no more: entre no más.
49. in the world's ass: en el culo del mundo
50. in the hill of the ass: en la loma del culo
51. suck this mandarine: chupate esta mandarina
52. are you do or make yourself?: sos o te haces?
53. give me ball: dame bola
54. it shited fire: cagó fuego
55. urinated by the dogs: meado por los perros
56. to be in balls: estar en bolas